So many small businesses are so busy running their business that they don't have time to market their business. That's where I can help. I love photography and styling the perfect shot, whether it's an interior, the perfect plate or highlighting your product line. I charge a flat monthly fee, depending on a mutually agreed posting schedule, and handle it all so you can focus on more important things, like beating last years sales.
What I Do:
Blogging: Create, administer and upload blog content, manage blog calendar and act as community manager on behalf of a brand. My main focus is lifestyle brands, such as design, decor, beauty, fashion, travel & food. Experience with Blogger, Wordpress, Squarespace & Typepad.
Social Media: Develop strategy for content creation and posting cadence; Leverage social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, & Flickr) to promote services and gauge customer needs and preferences, as well as identify leading channels for social media concentration; copywriting; community management, and emerging platform identification.
Product Styling, Photography & Graphic Design: Collaborate with businesses for on-site styling, art direction, product selection, photography, asset creation, social updates; post-production editing and creation of media & company collateral.
Office Flyers & Slideshows: Assisted businesses & organizations with the creation of slideshow presentations, flyers, postcards, and banners.
What I've Done:
Project Manager at a High End Furniture Manufacturer
- Executed and tracked high-end furniture workroom projects from initial client contact and development through completion
- Managed and communicated project changes and revisions between client and workroom
- Photographed, designed, and maintained company collateral, website, blog, and social media presence
- Developed sketches and drawings for use in the production of custom product
- Worked with outside vendors and external consultants
- Worked with, and sourced, outside vendors & external consultants when needed;
- Maintained and organized project records
Marketing Coordinator at a High End Furniture Manufacturer
- Managed channels of communication between multiple designers, vendors, high-end clients and the workshop staff
- Served as point-of-contact for new clients and maintained customer contacts and database
- Conceptualized and implemented company-wide branding protocol and strategy
- Established and maintained company presence on several social media platforms
- Photographed and edited all furniture and restoration pieces for marketing collateral
- Created, designed and wrote copy for company website
Principle & Designer at Sommer Designs (Women's Accessories)
- Pitched product and business story to national media and received coverage in Country Living, Romantic Homes, and Los Angeles Magazine
- Responsible for all business operations, including sales, e-commerce, marketing bookkeeping, and graphic design
- Gained large social media following and served as an influencer in the craft community
- Designed and manufactured all women's accessories sold online
- Represented company at trade shows and fairs